Friday, August 24, 2007

Phobia of boys

Dear Diary,

I think i got phobia of boys/guys...i think i know wats is causing it to b big, but sorry people who is readding, i cant tell tis cause its a huge secret...the only thing i can say out loud is tis, i got tis phobia since sec1..the only boys i'm not afraid of is my bro n Fazli...thats why u see me hanging out with girls lots more then hanging out with boys...now trying my best to be close to afiq n ashryaf...hafiz to me is still too scary, really i dont know why. Even sitting beside them im already shivering...thats for sure, dont think everyone saw me tat rite...afiq sat beside me just now during SnW, i was like looking is there somewhere else for me to sit...if i stand when they r sitting i dont mind at all...

Why i'm some sort afraid of boys:
1. they look big although they are small
2. they are rough
3. they some times talk dirty
4. felt something weird when they r near me.
5. tough looking although they r some how not

wat u can see is that some of them relate to me rite...its so weird rite, i'm big n rough.
there r more but i just cant make it come out....

Really wish this phobia of boys will wash off, cause i wan b friends with them...like Azmi, told him need lience to touch me n now he is touching me...stress ar...but not in a wat way la, he is funny, got scared when he got near me, he was so tall n happy looking...ya really....

n oh ya, dont know weather aishah realize or not, i was not really comfartable when going home today due to sitting beside a guy from ite. Enginering guy...really i was not really into looking at them...i was like avoiding when ever they talk...k lah need to pack up for tomoro's KL journy, hope i had fun, cause tat same day should b learnning PBL n yet i'm otw packing to go KL...funny seh...k lah Bye all happy reading

No comments: