Monday, August 20, 2007

Tired day today

Dear Diary,

I woke up at 5.30am, then i was late to meet up with my fren at bukit batok. I was so darn tired, i cant sleep when was in woodlands mrt towards city hall, becuase it was so dam crowed and i was standing, luckyly i found a place to seat at city hall mrt towards tanah merah, i slept like one baby, i did not hear my phone ringing of msges and calls...haha...bad luck la that person.

I came to school on time, then miss rafika do revision with us b4 exam...during bs zubai distub afiq abt having someone's photo in his phone...she told khairul...ok la...its a bit "OVER" correct, afiq dont mind zubai wan to tell our group that afiq keep someone's photo but ones zubai told khairul, so he got pissed off, i felt sorry for him, zubai, i would like to tell u, eveyone have their own limits ok, even the one look like he could handle everything also got limits...

back to the exam, wah lucky miss rafika go through with us the last year paper, most of us said its easy easy, for me is ok la, cause i did not really study...i told ms rafika tat friday i cant attend class due to going to going to kl for some reason. ITS A NEW TOPIC DAMMIT, JUST WISH TO GET OUT OF THIS TRIP TO KL...

go antie house ask for letter for friday not going to school...then abt 9pm go hm, still wearing the smelly uniform of mine n then i walk hm, ask my bro so he could let me use the comp, then play game for a while...look at time waiting for time to sleep...

oh ok, tis is getting weird, its almost 11pm so i better get my ass on the bed n go to sleep...hahaha...happy reading people and good luck for the result of our class test...hahaha...

Gd nights and sweet dreams...

No comments: