Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Idol...

Dear Diary,

I watch the American Next Top Model...the girl name of Nicole, i was supporting her from the 1st episode and im really HAPPY for her being the petite model ever known to b a model...she is nerdy, she is also shy when come in contact with something tat is unknown to her...

She took really great shots, she know where to find the light and show off her angles, and when i saw the episode of her being shot underwater, i already have the imagination of me being underwater, posing and my cameraman would just "snap! snap! snap!" and i would go "Bam! Bam! Bam!"

She inspire me cuz, she kinda have the same attitude like me, the pretty, sweet, shy and abit hard to communicate...if she could do her best during her modeling day, why not me, i can have the confidence and improve my personality...

Congratz to Nicole Fox for getting American Next Top Model...and she is my age tat is 20...





This is what she is now...im impressed with her...
.
.
.
.
.
.

-NEWS-


ECLIPSE IS COMMING TIS JUNE!!!

No comments: