Friday, March 5, 2010

Combat Phase...


Dear Diary,

It has been so long since i ever touch my blog, due to nothing much to talk abt, well most of the time i express myself is in my facebook, but now i got twitter, so i wont touch my facebook tat much...

Back to my daily routine in army, all of you know tat im in medic course rite, so last Thursday is when my combat phase starts...i tell you, its tough, we learn so much abt how to save a casualty with or without a stretcher...after the trainning, today we had a mini circuit competition, n my warrent is really proud of us as we put in lots of effort so he let us go off early...haha! ok i got nothing much to say, n oh my warrent also show us a movie of how a platoon medic works in a platoon...here is a mini video clip of the movie...enjoy...

No comments: