Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Miss MY Blog...

Dear Diary,

Hey Sorry If I have Not Been Updating...Was Buzy With Work..I miss u guys..

From 2MArch till today was my orientation, its was lots of fun, i like it seh..n i would like to personally welcome hidayah n rency to my ward 55, finally my prayers paid off, all i wan in my carrer is to have fun n less stress...below r a few pictures taken during my orientation..


















My mind is full of unanswered question from him...i ask 3 of my friends help..

Khalis-no, cuz he dont wan me to fight...
Fazli-wan me to think if its good for me to do tis, n he say up to me...
Fatin-she say no, cuz he is not worth my sms, so its better to forget him...

From all three i decided not to sms, but to fazli personally, if i were to have a problem or in the middle of confusion, can dont let me think by myself, i ask u questions meaning i need someone else opinion n someone to support me...u r my bestfriend, not my counselor, n i need u to do wat bestfriends does best tat is support me...

No comments: