Sunday, March 8, 2009

Not Appreciated

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was my 1st payday, felt to execited, so i ask my bro n sis to shopping, since mum n grandmum not around, so not to bored them, i ask them out...sis is the one who is buying stuff, while my bro just sit around since there is not much choise for him at bugis...since he say he wan to go old woodlands to buy clothes, so i ask him out today, since im working so i just go after work...

Rush bck hm, uncle n auntie was outside, so i ask my bro if wan to go out, he say "so call respect" dont wan go out cuz uncle auntie there...ok i dont mind, so waited for 2hours, uncle n auntie not going hm yet, sis is bck home, so again i ask, then he invite sis to come along, since sis is buzy she say why not go out with along, since along wan to treat u...he say with no feelings added, "along dont know how to choose clothes for me", i know i choose clothes tat is colourful, but hey, kene pe dgn his personality..

With my grumpy face, i sit outside, n abt 10pm uncle n auntie finally go home, then was talking to mum abt why bro dont wan to with me, my tears flows down my cheek, n u know wat my bro did, without saying sorry or sit next to me, he sit at the coner of the table, eat his bread n go bck to his room, i was like, am i invisible? do i even exsist in his life anymore?

Mum told me, next time u got ur salary, dont even ask ur siblings, let them ask u...i think im going to do it...save my own money...for my own needs...

Every 25th is my Salary, so if u wan sumthing from me, ask me im not asking u...

No comments: