Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Social Night!!!


Dear Diary,

Finally the day i had been waiting for, SOCIAL NIGHT...haha, i spent lots of my money just to find the right outfit for myself...and today i finally get to show it to everyone, hehe, got lots of comment on my outfit...hehe.

When i look at my seroundings, i saw more of April intake then January intake, hmm cant blame them cuz we from attachment and just having our holidays, and going bck to school is so tiring cuz its far...

hmm the social night event is not so bad la, teachers perform as students, its was helarious, haha, there is the Prom king and queen, congratz to both of them, sadly its from april intake...haha, and finally its the DANCE FLOOR...tis part its almost like a CLUB...haha, but its only avaliable for nursing students and teachers...the songs kinda sux and JANUARY INTAKE rule the dance floor, you go january...

Lasly, we go sheesha, haha, my extremly 1st time, took lots of photos, did have fun and lastly we eat our dinner, haha, got home almost 12.30+...

I miss today and i wish my CP friends could come too, im sure they could dress up really pretty and handsome...miss them, too...

Pictures to Social Night http://flowerymagic.multiply.com






No comments: