Tuesday, December 23, 2008

In The Middle OF Two Sides

Dear Diary,

Now im currently at my cousin's house tat is in JB, its already abt 3days and tis coming Friday i also have a outing with my friends and just yesterday night i received a msg from a friend, inviting me to go to her chalet...

The Problem:
For so long, i been waiting to go n have fun with my cousins and i so miss them so much, and this friday is so called the last day for us friends to gather and celebrate eve of a friend birthday and also an outing la, and a friend sms me saying if i wan to go to her chalet with my group of friends...okok, so its like, if i stay at my cousin's house, i will miss my so call the final day for me to meet my friends, and if i go to my friend's outing, i will missed the time of spending the time with my cousins...i wan to spend both of my time with both sides but my cousins is staying in JB, so if i go singapore, it take long time to go bck to JB...

Trying to Solve it:
I ask a friend of mine to ask how many of us going to my friend's chalet and then i decide if i wan to follow friends or family, so tomoro i ask her how many going and then next day i go bck SG...

Hope there is an answer to my confusion....love both sides....

No comments: