Friday, July 13, 2007

Dear Diary,

Today was HAPPENING...my dad bring me and my little brother to was u know wat?
HARRY POTTER...Its was so exciting and fun, i did not expect the show to b so much fun...
lots of using msgic and wow first time ever seeing Dumbledore to use such powerful magic.
And wow prof umbrige was actually a horrible person, n i thought she was kind and helpful.
Such power was incredible...harry,hermione, ron, neville, ginny, the weasly twins and luna...
team up to find the place where voldermot was hiding...ok lah that all i can tell, later peolpe
dont wan to watch the movie after listenning to my story...lol..like real people wan to read my
story...hehe...ok bye bye and o ya...i ask my dad to buy me some plain t-shirt and i will
use my my slingleton top of the t-shirt....hehe i wil put in the picturesss...ok

No comments: