Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dear Diary,

Hmm...so far school was fun and kinda better then going to attachment...u wan to know to day i guess was the most fun day ever...well although morning was really boring and sleepy but afternoon came, the lesson start to get better, n CMS (Communication Skills) i thought i can't speck at the from of the class but u know wat i felt scared and when i go up to the front and i kept quiet and i like stare at my classmate then when everyone is settle my teacher told me to begin, oh ya i was not ready but since everyone ask me to come up wat to do just stand and read and answer a few qestions...when i open my mouth to speck and i was like shock of my life that i could not belive that i can speck so loud and clearly and i was not really nervous...if felt fun and really enjoy it so much...but this was only the beginning...hehe...k lah got to do some last touch up on the face and on the computer then get ready to go bed...C ya...

No comments: