Saturday, April 23, 2011

Emotion Out Break

dear diary,

i cant sleep, been thinking alot, yesterday
at medical centre, i dream abt him, since now
a days he is being super hardworking,
it kinda scares me seeing him behaving
in such ways, cuz he isnt like tis,
so during my dream, i was one of the sargents,
he came n brought us rations n drink (as was in
real life), as he leave, i heard the sargents talk
abt him, gd n bad point, gd point is tat
he changed for his own sake, bad point
is tat the sargent thinks he is up to something,
like wanting to earn something, or telling
them tat he is improving to earn something,
im scared for him, but glad its a dream...

when im done with duty, get bck to bunk,
he forgots his lock key, text him abt it, but he
didnt reply, might b buzy with gf, but till now,
he didnt reply me, got really worried,
tomoro i cant text him, as he will have a date
with his gf, nvm la i shall ask him when in camp,
hope he is alright...

suddenly today, i got all scared abt thing,
lots of things just strike my mind, im lost n i got scared,
ask a few friends to accompany me tomoro,
but none wan go out, buzy with classes, work n
some r concern abt their travel fare, im not asking to
use ur money on me, just b there for me,
guess cant, its ok, i understand,
tomoro right after mum go work, im going out by myself,
im used to being alone...

No comments: