Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Week...

Dear Diary,

Just now i meet with hadri n fazli, since i need to find a book which i could study for my test, the understanding of human body, i really sux when come to theory, if practical i wont do so badly...haha...i bought 2 polo-t n 2books for studies n reading...did abit of reading though the book i bought, lots of thing i can understand better...

The whole week tis week is kinda stressing for me cuz i got to find out i fail in my theory test n im unable to go for a night out, sad thing, made me more worried is tat grandmum was admitted in hospital for stomach pain, n i cant get the night out to visit her, i cried badly, 1. im a nursing student n i fail in sumthing i have gone through, 2. grandmum was admited in hospital...then on fri there is a prac test, i did well but i fail in one of the stations tat is burns, i hate the sargent, he made me kancong, so i cant concentrate...dam...

Tomoro im meeting shaiful...hehe, cant wait, been a week i didnt get to see him, but ns is testing how patiences i am n how much both of us trust each other...yeah, it will get us stronger n stronger...

PS: im will soon upload my pictures on my polo-t n the books i bought....

No comments: