Friday, January 1, 2010

COUNTDOWN - From Bad TO AWESOME...

Dear Diary,

Yesterday i was so emotional, as i can c tat all my friends r not avaliable to watch fireworks with me, im so excited to go c n start a new yr with him/her, but in the end, i was turn down, shaiful had to work, fazli with his band friends, hadri with his friend, kak su fell real sick, my group of friends, we didnt plan to meet so they got lazy n atika just finish work, so i dont wan her to force herself to go fireworks with me...

Morning i went with shaiful to visit her auntie in the hospital, was happy to c him, but sry hunn, no hug if u r smoking...haha! got to c his crazy cousins n surprizingly one of his cousin is my battalion mate, he is from charlie kia...haha...then one of his cousin said sumthing abt celebrating new year with couple...i felt it tat way too, celebrating new year with own couple is the most memorable memories you could have and it will predict how ur relationship would b like tis year...

Yeah, send him to work, met his friend, EZA! my pri sch mate, didnt realize her untill shaiful told me...haha...otw bck hm i keep on thinking abt wat shaiful's cousin said n my eyes got teary...real bad, but glad i didnt cry cuz i dont wan to, if i cry my new year will b spoiled n i dont wan his to, to spoil...

Went home, i talked to my mum n i blame almost everyone, they by making me feel better, she ask me to go khatib with her n lil bro...heard got taufiq, wasnt tat excited but ya i just go...then as time goes by, i felt like im enjoying the concert, was singing, screamming n taking pictures with mum n bro...when countdown ended,TAUFIQ BATISAH appeared n dedicate 2songs for his fan...

When he finish singing, all the girls when backstage n run after taufiq to take his photograph, last time girls n fans use to ask for autographs but now is moden, we all got camaras n all go snap snap.
If only im a girl, i will b like pushing my way though the bitches n take a one to one photo with taufiq himself...AHH!!! i love you mum for taking me to tis concert, me n bro felt real happy as both of us got no friends to hangout with...
Sister, if u dont care too much abt ur bf, n come with us, i will b right behiend u to take a photo of u with taufiq...n u will b screamming ur throat out...like me...haha!!

btw...
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL, may 2010 would b a blast to all of u...

No comments: