Saturday, February 24, 2007

WHAT MY MUM SAID.....

Dear Diary,
------------------------------------------------------------------
In my mind i already said that maybe when i grow up i wan to be a model...u know the fashion show, people walk from the back to the front with all kind of clothes. Well...my ambition was to be a Staff Nurse but second
was model. Yesterday, me n my mum go out to top-up my sister phone. On the way to the SAM Machine, we
talk aboutpart time work la, i told my mum that during sec sch, i won 1st for model contest (Class one la), well
u know mums surly don't believe one rite. I told her that i got a price from the teacher. Then out of the sudden she said,"If u wan to work part time, i allow but if u take model as ur part time, don't even expect u will even touch the floor of the house." My eyes was holding the bag of water that was about to tear out. Then i say to myself, how she know that i wan to work as a part tyme model? Then i think again, is she not allowing me to be me? All the way back home, i was heart-broken and surprise. U all know la, i don't show my emotions in front of anyone, until its really hurting. So my mum don't know i was heart broken.
------------------------------------------------------------------
What ever la...now i wan to study my bio. Hope I Pass Tis Tyme

1 comment:

pysCh0-gaL16 said...

SABRI !!!!!!!!

MISS ME ??????

I MISS YOU !!!!!
DON'T FORGET ME .
LOOK AT THE PATIENTS AND THEN REMEMBER MY FACE .
HAHAHAHAH !!!!!

TAGBOARD FASTER DO .
TAG ME AT MY BLOG !

love;
ME