Wednesday, February 14, 2007

An Horrible Faliure

Dear Diary,

2 day, its my worst nightmare, my bio class test 1 result, i was expecting myself to pass, but in the end i failed so terok. My Bio teacher was DARN strick and he said to all the failures and just passes that if u all dont buck up, u will
end up wasting ur time in nursing. U know wat i felt, i felt so down that i cried at home when i told my mum that i failed my bio. Adding salt to the wound, tis is my favorite course of all, if i drop of this course i dont know where to go anymore. But i felt happy when
my mum told me not to give up, its only the beginning, now u learn ur mistake and next Test try to concentrate more on the important part. Proof to Mr Raj that u can do it.

-I will proof to everyone in class that i can do it.-

No comments: