Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pam Birthday & PEPS Raya Outing


1st of all b4 i start my blog i would like to wish happy 18th birthday to my wonderful friend Pamela. i cant find her now photo, so i take he toddler's photo...haha...may ur wishes all come true...im already missing you, i hope u r happy during tis special day...take care and always remember sabri loves you...









Dear Diary,

As you c above, i gone raya outting with my long long lost Primary School friends...miss them, all of them really did change, become more pretty and handsome, haha, funny part is tat we talk mostly abt out times during pri and they say tat time im very fierce, cuz i pinch and hit ppl who disturb me with my pencil box...haha...ohh btw their houses r so nice, i adore them...after today i dont feel odd or lonely anymore cuz i got to know them, and soon the girls will b planning a picnic for our pri friends, im really looking forward to it...take care ya...love you guys...

Click here to view my primary school raya outting...

No comments: