Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm Getting Emotional More.

Dear Diary,

I dont understand myself, i dont know what is wrong with me, i'm getting emotional too fast and sometimes for no reason, i felt so lonley out of the sudden, i got angry out of the sudden,sometimes cant even control my emotions, i felt like crying always, everytime holiday arrived i dont feel happy at all...All i wan to b with is my friends and famliy, but when comes holiday, i thought i can spend time with my famliy but i cant, mum working, brother sister schooling and left me alone at home, then holiday friends buzy with work, boyfriends and also family outing.

I sometimes wish a special person could suddenly come to me, i dont care weather its a boy or a girl, as long he/she take me as who i am...i cant live with a borken or a lonley heart.Now only my mum who i can let out all my problems to and she will try her best to understand me...i cant really tell all my prob to my friends, cuz sometimes it include them too...well friends, please try to understand, not tat i talk behind ur back its tat, i cant help seeing my friends hurt by my feelings so i kept quiet...

For me even a bit of misunderstnading or a no from a friend i could be really upsad...well, if u dont know, i kept all the probs then i go in my room and cry till i sleep, but its even better i sleep till end.

I'm like a star, i will shine very brightly when i'm extremely happy but now i'm extreme sad, so i'm nothing but a dark big rock in the middle of no where, not worth a single cent and no one would even care if i even alive...so people help me shine again cuz i really want to shine...if its not everyone, at least a person who be fine with me...love you people...

No comments: